MITSUBISHI HEAVY DUTY AC – STANDARD & EXTENDED WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS Dt: 9th APRIL 2021
M/s. IAPL GROUP warrants to the Original Purchaser of Mitsubishi Heavy Duty Airconditioner (except plastic & sheet metal parts) for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase. The company will repair or replace free of charge any part or parts of the Air conditioner, which proves upon inspection by the Company or any of its Sales and Service Dealers or Authorized Genuine Spares & Service Center, to have been defective due to faulty material or workmanship.
M/s. IAPL GROUP, offers the following warranty terms only for MHI AC. Obligation under this Warranty shall be carried out thru our Authorized Dealer or Service Center. The standard & extended warranty terms are as mentioned below.
MANDATORY PRODUCT WARRANTY REGISTRATION:
Warranty Registration with IAPL Group is compulsory for the all the Mitsubishi Heavy Duty AC sold from 9th April 2021 to avail the Standard Warranty & Extended Warranty. The same can be registered through :
Toll Free Number : 1800 102 0055 or by mail on email id : email@example.com.
Once the Product Registration is verified, you will get a confirmation message and you will get your Customer id confirmatory SMS on your registered mobile number / email id. If you do not get the same then please contact your dealer or our Customer Care Number.
IAPL GROUP provides maximum of 15 Days’ time from date of purchase to complete warranty registration to avail above mentioned warranty for the product and components mentioned. Warranty will be null and void if the Product Warranty Registration is not done by the Authorized Dealer or the customer within 15 days of purchase. By Mandatory Product Warranty Registration, it will be established that you have read all the terms & conditions applicable for the warranty on Airconditioners set / units, Compressors & PCB. and under no case any other counter claims & reimbursement will be done for the parts & services availed from the company / Authorized Dealer / Service Center
COMPRESSOR & PCB – EXTENDED WARRANTY CONDITIONS
- Compressor Warranty is VOID, if – 2no.s of Mandatory Annual Periodic Preventive Maintenance Service is NOT carried out for the complete airconditioner set by the authorized Sales and Service Dealer/ Service Center until compressor warranty expires. Preventive Maintenance Services to be availed from 2nd year till 10th year (on chargeable basis) from our Authorized Dealer / Service Center.
- Compressor failure due to poor maintenance, poor incoming voltage, will not be covered under this warranty.
- If the air conditioner has been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Air conditioner is used other than human comfort applications.
- Company copy of the warranty card and purchase invoice is not presented to authorized service personnel
- PCB Warranty is VOID, if – 2no.s of Mandatory Annual Periodic Preventive Maintenance Service is NOT carried out for the complete airconditioner set by the authorized Sales and Service Dealer/ Service Center until PCB warranty expires. Preventive Maintenance Services to be availed from 2nd year till 10th year (on chargeable basis) from our Authorized Dealer / Service Center.
- PCB – Printed Circuit Board failure due to poor maintenance, poor incoming voltage, will not be covered under this warranty.
- If the air conditioner has been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- In case of unauthorized re installation and wrong wiring connection of Indoor Power Supply to the unit.
- In case of Earth Connection is not provided to the machine.
- Air Conditioner is used other than human comfort applications.
- Company copy of the warranty card and original purchase invoice is not presented to authorized service personnel.
- The Product is designed to operate at voltage supply of 230 Volts plus or minus 10% in case of single phase Product & 415 V plus or minus 5% in case of 3phase Product. Any failure due to operation of the Product outside voltage limits will not be covered under this Warranty. If the voltage availability is outside these limits, the Purchaser is required to install a proper voltage stabilizing equipment. However, voltage stabilizing equipment is not covered under this Warranty.
- Warranty Period will automatically terminate on the date of expiry of the Warranty Period for respective Complete Airconditioner Unit, Compressor, & PCB ( Outdoor Unit ), irrespective of whether the Air conditioner has been in use or not, for any reason whatsoever, or the unit is moved from one location to another.
- Warranty period shall include time taken for repairs, replacements, breakdowns, transit time etc. No notice of expiry period of warranty will be given by the company.
- Subject to the above clause, any part of the Air conditioner found defective, due to faulty material or workmanship, during the warranty period, shall be repaired or replaced with functionally working equivalent part by the company or Authorized Sales and Service Dealer only.
- Parts of the unit replaced or repaired under the terms of this warranty are warranted only for the remaining period of the original warranty period.
- All expenses incurred in collecting the airconditioner unit or parts thereof from the outstation location and its return to the original location after attending to the repair, will be to the Customer’s account and shall be payable in advance towards the handling charges.
- The warranty extended herein is in lieu of implied conditions and warranties under the law and is confined to the repair or replacement of defective parts and does not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damages to the property or loss of life arising from such defects. Furthermore, the warranty, in no case shall extend to the payment of any monetary consideration whatsoever, or the replacement or return of the Air conditioner as a whole.
- The Company or authorized Sales and Service Dealer will advise the owner whether to effect repairs/replacements at the site of installation or at the company or authorized Sales and Service dealer’s premises and the decision of the company will be final.
- The supply voltage to the Air conditioner is to be maintained at + or – 10% of 230V / 415 V for single / three phase power supply respectively using good quality Stabilizer.
- In case of compressor replacement during the Warranty Period, except Compressor, charges relating to refrigerant gas, inspection, labour for compressor replacement, any other spare, to and from transportation must be paid extra.
- WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID IF,
- The air conditioner is not purchased from the authorized dealer of IAPL GROUP and improper installation by unauthorized personnel.
- The air conditioner is purchased through e-Commerce companies. IAPL GROUP has not authorized any e-Commerce company to sell the products.
- The copy of the warranty card and purchase invoice is not presented to authorized service personnel at the time of service of the product.
- Any damage caused by accident, mishandling, tampering with installation, defects caused to the parts due to improper or reckless usage or negligence in following instruction of the user manual issued by company.
- Any damage caused by improper electrical circuit outside the unit or by any defective electrical supply.
- During the warranty period if any part of the unit is altered, repaired or serviced by any unauthorized persons.
- The serial number of the unit or any part thereof is damaged, defaced, altered, obliterated, or tampered with or removal for any reason whatsoever.
- Movement of machine from its original place of installation or re-installation by unauthorized persons.
- The installed capacity of the air conditioner is of lesser capacity than the required capacity.
14. Improper incoming power wiring, building earthing, leading to any component failure will not be covered under warranty. IAPL GROUP will not be responsible for hazards like shocks, fire, arising due to the above.
15. Any accessories, such as voltage stabilizers, MCB etc., are not covered under this warranty.
16. Company or Authorized Service Person has the right to inspect the air conditioner units to check the failure of Compressor and PCB – Printed Circuit Board and also have the rights to deny replacement in the event of any abnormal usage.
17. Warranty does not cover parts/coils damaged due to polluted/dusty and corrosive atmosphere/factory areas/abnormally high ambient temperature places like furnaces or heat chambers.
18. Warranty does not cover any form of damages to the product due to any foreign object or living creature’s presence inside the unit (e.g. rat, lizards, insects and ants etc.) fire, floods, riots, lightening, water or any other natural calamities and acts of god.
19. In the first year, two free Preventive Maintenance Services will be provided. Onus to avail free service rests with the customer.
20. This warranty does not cover any concealed piping and its maintenance. This warranty does not cover the damages caused due to improper installation and water leakage from the concealed piping, resulting damages or cracks on wall surface at customer premises.
21. In case of PCB – Printed Circuit Board replacement during the warranty period, handling charges related to labour, parts, to and fro for transportation if any will have to be borne by the customer.
22. None of the employees and / or authorized dealers of the company have any authority whatsoever to vary the terms and conditions of this warranty.
23. This warranty is issued at New Delhi and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered by this warranty.
24. This Warranty Terms and Conditions supersedes all other terms and conditions issued along with the product or instruction manual.